High quality acrylic car paint from Glasurit Reihe 55 to spray, free of CFC, 400 ml, bottled from das Auto.
- fast-drying spray paint based on acrylates
- lightfast and non-yellowing
- free of lead, cadmium and other heavy metals
- high filling power and opacity
- excellent adhesion
for: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Opel, Mercedes, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Renault, Ford, Subaru, Nissan, Daihatsu, Daewoo, Citroen, Hyundai, Honda, Kia, Lexus, Hummer, Buick, Isuzu, Jaguar, Lada, VW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Lancia, Porsche, Skoda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Ferrari, Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Mini, Land Rover, Maserati, Peugeot, Rolls Royce, Seat, Smart, Suzuki
- car paint
- scooters, bicycles
- different kinds of plastics and metals
- spray paints from Glasurit-series 55 additionally require clear lacquer. Durability min. 1 year.
- to avoid errors when placing your order, indicate paint code. Find your paint code in the service booklet of your vehicle.
- blowing agent is free of CFC
- High spreading rate
- 400 ml, depending on subsurface and usage, are sufficient for approx. 0.5 – 1 m.
- drying after 30 min.
- touch-proof after 60 min.
- through-hardened after 24 hours
Instructions for use:
Before using the spray can, read the Attention-texts carefully!
Preparation of undercoat:
Clean car body thoroughly of dirt, grease and dust.
Remove eventual rust. The undercoat needs to be whetted, clean, dry and free of grease in any case. Apply etch primer. After drying, sand a little (sandpaper P600).
Shake the can well before using (for approx. 3 min.). Spray distance should be approx. 25 cm.
Apply several thin layers in a time interval of 3 -5 minutes.
For the protection of the metallic pigments of Matallic-Paints, absolutely seal with 2 layers of clear lacquer.